If you’ve been in Los Angeles the past few days, then you’ve noticed the strange wet stuff coming down from the sky. In a city that has yearly totals of 3,000 hours of sunshine, one can often find themselves unprepared for actual “weather,” but don’t fear, we are here to help! Not only will these smart accessories keep you dry, but you’ll also stand out with some added fashion flair.
For a complete list of items, continue reading…
1. Luckie’s – The 100% Waterproof Notebook, Miss KL, $17.00
2. Baggu Latex-dipped Bag Collection, West Elm, $45.00
3. Missoni Giorgia Zigzag-Print Umbrella, Polyvore, $98.00
4. Original Tall Gloss, Hunter Boots, $135.00
5. Chimala Makino Trench, Madewell, $897.00